CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Working life

My working life has just begun
my father help me get a job
his friend
quiet a nice guy my boss
interview me yesterday
even buy me lunch
cool
so he brief me evrything on what i must do
i understood perfectly
then he showed me around the place i should work
kinda big the place
met my other workers
really nice people
i will work in either bukit bintang or at jalan ipoh
bukit bintang is easy getting there
but jalan ipoh..
so far
==
anyway
i have to put 100% concentration my work now
i gotta less online
less go out with friends
i have to be responsible
the best thing bout this job is my salary
daily pay !
and the fucked up part is
morning and night shift
sometimes i will work from 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am
sure i will damn tired
well
i gotta sacrifice for money
i just gotta wear a white button shirt and black color slack
besides that
they will give me a walkie talkie
DAMN !
mostly the worker there is malay
and my supervisor is chinese
so if anyone wanna meet me
can meet me in jalan ipoh
my working place is next to the Old Town White Coffee
xD
PEACE OUT

0 comments: