CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last day of training

Everyday from now i have to wake up atleast 5.30am
so early
==
gotta get ready before 6.30am
then go to work
went to bukit bintang
my first working place
the building im working is a mixture of a hotel and a condominium of some sort
located next to Lot 10
the hotel name is Concorde Hotel
the fucked up part is i have a punch card
damn
gotta be there 10 minutes early
if i am late to work atleast 3 times
i will get fired
nice hotel
got a cafe beside it too
mostly the workers there is malays
but im cool with that
my office got two malays guy working
they so cool man
like disturb girls
haha
introduce me to many girls
especially malay girls
=D
they are so funny
make me laugh until stomach pain
then wait my supervisor come meet me
indian guy
kind and funny guy
basically he teach me everything on what must i do
easy as pie
i thought it was hard
but no
show me around the hotel
tommorow i have to go to jalan ipoh and meet my boss
far
==
i have to take monorail to chow kit then bus to batu tiga
THE END

0 comments: