CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

29.01.10

Didn't sleep all night
cause scared i late to work
==
when reach 5am
i suddenly sleep
woke up around 6am
faster get ready all
i was so tired
My god !!
eyes damn pain
keep yawning
then i go to Tun Sambathan Monorail and buy ticket to Chow Kit
reach already then straight walk to batu tiga
==
so far
leg so pain
i sacrifice like hell
damn !
=(
after 30 minutes of walking i reach my working place
River City
><
i was early
my boss and the other worker wasn't there
nevermind
then they reach already
Abang Hanafi my supervisor teach me alot of the system there
such as the dispenser,Auto pay station,hydrefier and barrier
so tired><
i didn't eat or drink water
gosh !
but i can tahan
went home around 2pm
wait keeming and Yc
we go Time Square
watch movie and play snooker
damn fun !
we eat at shabu shabu
eat steamboat
tasty !!
then around 9pm i go buy ticket
we watch Legion !
nice movie !
love it so much
=)
you should watch it !
a movie not to be miss !
the movie we're gonna see starts at 10pm
before that
we go snooker center
OMG !!
i see vivian !!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
I DAMN FUCKING MISS HER !!!!
haha
her sister with her
they two look the same
==
like twins
my god !!
she tell me a word that make me damn happy !!!
haha
i burst into happiness when she tell those word !!
then i get her number
i want see when she off day then we go dating
=D
THE END

0 comments: