CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

24.02.10

Today is quiet an awesome and happy day for me and my friends
cause they celebrate my birthday with me
celebrate at neway
we went in at 7pm and ended at 10pm
we took many foods from the buffet section
but didn't finish it all
plus i drank 5 bottle of kampai
didn't drunk
i had very fun today
thanks to my friends
you guys are the best
hope we can do it again sometimes
the price is kinda expensive but it's all worthed
i can say it's the best birthday celebration i ever wished for
and i wanna sorry to my pet sister Jasmine
sorry i can't hangout with you today cause i was waiting for my friend
hope you could forgive me
next time i promise to hangout with you
and the best thing is i get to see her
the one i love most
THE END

0 comments: